As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:OT: Using mono synths with the OT (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:OT: Using mono synths with the OT
Goomba
OT: Using mono synths with the OT 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hey guys,

I just got the OT last night and I have a quick question. I'm sending midi to my Boomstar synth and I have the output of the synth going to input B. For some reason I'm only hearing audio through one speaker. Is there a way to set this input to mono so it comes out of both speakers?

Thanks!
  The topic has been locked.
Re:OT: Using mono synths with the OT 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Use a thru machine
or
A splitter and go into A and B
Goomba
Or apply Spatializer track effect. It can turn mono to stereo signal (apart from other tricks).
Goomba
sure, but that would be a waste of an effect slot, since through machine has to be used anyway, which can make the tracks mono (you have the option of of a, b, ab (stereo) or a+b (summed to mono)) i have often overlooked the last one, useful for mono inputs..
Goomba
Using the through machine worked perfectly and now the Boomstar has FX! Thanks for the help! Now I need to figure out the best way to sample the Boomstar and the best way to save songs? That bit still has me a bit confused.
Go to top Post Reply