As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own
Cappy
Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Awesome, thanks so much for those.
  The topic has been locked.
Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own 10 Years, 9 Months ago
P37E,
Thank you for all the love!
Goomba
Are the bat recordings not copyright of Devine? Very cool sound they make though.
They are his samples, but from what I gather of how he has posted them, he is allowing it to be downloaded and used freely. I'm looking into the terms of use on this file, but I'm pretty sure there is a Creative Commons license in there somewhere.
Boo
Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Yeah, this is really the way to do it- surprised there isn't more of this stuff. Too bad recording vocals is such a pain in the ass, because I'd totally record some vocal stuff that's choppable in 64 steps. That would be fun as hell.

You'd just have to know the steps you can take in and out and what steps would work pitched up or down- or, screw it- you'd just have to play around and figure it out.

That's the one thing I've meant to do on the OT that I've yet to do- a couple of choppable 32-64 step vocal samples in different parts and timestretch when I take out parts and keep it on beat. would be a total blast and make a simple 3-4 tracks into a song.

This little owl sounds .wav is begging for the chop block. It's basically an acid bass line already. Crazy nocturnal raver owls: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3c3vqqha6exrdh/%20Hooting%20Owls.wav
Cappy
- listen to my music
http://djsmao.tumblr.com
Re:[OT] 64 Hit Samples for cutting up in OT - Post your own 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Big thanks to you guys!!!!!
Go to top Post Reply