As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run
Chain Chomp
LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run 11 Years, 3 Months ago
i have had a few requests for black and have decided to do a run. the units will be 300 dollars and will be anodized fully in black. if you have some parts you would wish to not be anodized i can do this as well. these will be on a pre order basis and will ship between late february and early march. shipping will be 15 in usa, 35 in canada, 50 worldwide. this is usps priority with tracking.

this pre order begins now and will end mid february.

you may either put a deposit down or pay in full. i will work with you to make sure you get one if you need options.

please email me with questions or for a personal invoice for this item.

companyofquail@gmail.com

and as always, i would love to hear from you so feel free to give me a call

423 340 0202

i actually prefer phone, i have gotten to know a lot of great people on here through the sale of this item.

and in the future:

there is a small 64hp eurorack boat being worked on for the frames as well and a few other things for those that may want to get into modular. i am working on affordable power for these at the moment. i hope to make an official announcement on some of these items in march.
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re:elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run preorder 11 Years, 3 Months ago
Watson,

Just emailed you...I want two of these puppies!!

Andres
Goomba
Re:elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run preorder 11 Years, 3 Months ago
I joined this site when I saw that rack.. Ill be hitting you up soon any talk about a 3 unit rack?
Really looking for OT, A4 and MD together almost as a modular in itself.

Cheers

StepTrack
Chain Chomp
thanks guys! the three unit system is on the backburner for now. i hope to get started back on it later but i have some other projects to take care of first.
Chain Chomp
all invoices have been sent to those that have inquired. also, a friendly reminder about the pre-order to the rest of you that may be interested.
Chain Chomp
Re:elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run preorder 11 Years, 2 Months ago
this is the last week for pre-orders of the black version. the frames are being manufactured right now and will be sent off for anodization after they have went through quality control early next week.
Goomba
Re:elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run preorder 11 Years, 2 Months ago
Hi Watson,

Are you also going to fulfil the pre-orders for the regular version? I have one waiting in the wings.

Thanks.
Chain Chomp
Yeah, I have made a preorder too. I am getting curious when I will hear some news.
Chain Chomp
yes the regular ones will ship out before the anodized ones. the day i go to the post to send the limited ones to the plant i will be mailing regular frames out to those that have ordered. we ordered the metals monday and should get them friday(Feb 14, 2013) the parts will be machined next week and frames will start shipping as soon as the quality control phase is over. i will send out updates once the machining phase has started and i have checked the first parts. i will be more certain about an ETA at that point in time. THANK YOU ALL for your support and patience.
King Koopa
Has anybody seen the black eit1 yet? I orderered one blindly, previously having my hands on the original raw metal version. Im super excited to see how it looks, although I have no doubt it will be very awesome.

D.
Go to top Post Reply