As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox Re:Elektron MD Swing Templates as MIDI (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Elektron MD Swing Templates as MIDI
Goomba
Elektron MD Swing Templates as MIDI 15 Years, 8 Months ago
Did this a while ago, hope I'm uploading the correct one...but here are all the groove templates from the MD based off of 1/16th notes so that you can import them into your host and create groove templates. This way you can make all your patterns swing in your DAW in the pocket with the MD.

I recorded these with Logic and an AMT8 interface. Recorded 1/16th notes on the MD, set the timing to 'internal' then recorded them into Logic. Once in Logic, I used pickup clock (spot mode) to move the whole pattern so that the first note starts on '1 1 1 1' which should represent the MD groove quite well.

In Logic Pro, just import the .MID, highlight all and go to OPTIONS>Groove Templates>Make Groove Template. Pack them into a folder, set each track to 'no output' and put them in your default template. Then go to the region parameter box anytime you want to quantize a region to an MD swing % value.

Enjoy!

File Attachment:
File Name: ELEKMD___GROOVE_TEMP_1_16.zip
File Size: 1534
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Re:Elektron MD Swing Templates as MIDI 15 Years, 8 Months ago
Thanks!
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply