As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox Re:Video: MD SuperSlow LFO (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Video: MD SuperSlow LFO
Game & Watch
Re:Video: MD SuperSlow LFO 13 Years, 7 Months ago
Boelie wrote:
Did you do the voice of Ken kaniff Veets

Well, since you ask that's my "I don't have a script and I'm talking out loud about this for the first time because I don't verbally discuss my ideas & insights with myself and I'm trying to get the idea across reasonably clearly without extraneous nonsense or saying 'umm' while trying to work the MD at an unnatural angle because I put the camera in the good spot so you all could get a clear view of the screen and half my brain is actually thinking about trying not to mess anything up or bumping into the camera because even though you all are good people and all I'm not going to spend all day doing multiple takes" voice.
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Video: MD SuperSlow LFO 13 Years, 7 Months ago
Neat trick

Just always have to smile when hearing your vids..
Admin
tIB was here
Re:Video: MD SuperSlow LFO 13 Years, 6 Months ago
great tip, thanks!
Re:Video: MD SuperSlow LFO 12 Years, 8 Months ago
Absolutely great tips

but could someone explain me why does t work if the LFO square waveform are mix at 50/50 ?
Game & Watch
I probably should have emphasized this a bit more clearly but you want to put it almost at 50%. Like 49% or 51%. This will make the square LFOs almost cancel out, but not quite. As a result you will be turning on the main LFO for just a brief instant and then it will be off again. Have fun!
I probably should have emphasized this a bit more clearly but you want to put it almost at 50%. Like 49% or 51%. This will make the square LFOs almost cancel out, but not quite. As a result you will be turning on the main LFO for just a brief instant and then it will be off again. Have fun!

At 51% or 49%, I understand the trick : it means that the main LFO continue its way where it left it at the last interruption, right ?
But this trick works too when I put the square LFO precisely to 50%, and in this case what does it mean ?
Game & Watch
I guess it means that there is more to the MD than meets the eye
Veets wrote:
I guess it means that there is more to the MD than meets the eye

That's for sure
Thank you for sharing your finding
Go to top Post Reply