As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox Re:MDUW Vocal Fun!? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:MDUW Vocal Fun!?
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Re:MDUW Vocal Fun!? 13 Years, 2 Months ago
Def. sexy
  The topic has been locked.
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Re:MDUW Vocal Fun!? 13 Years ago
May seem weird - I'm thinking of selling the OT to fund the upgrade to the UW... if it weren't for the fact I could have a drum machine that's also a sampler AND a X0X because of it... it wouldn't be this hard for me to make up my mind.
GYS
Game & Watch
Do dumb shit with glow sticks.
www.soundcloud.com/gys
www.virb.com/gys
Justin Valer wrote:
Here's a dated video on my old youtube account of me manipulating a vocal sample from an old funk track.

Sound quality is not amazing, but should give you some idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGIXpY7S_dY

This is awesome, Justin. Getting ready to collaborate on a booty house track with a vocalist and may just go MD with the whole thing.
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Curious if anyone here samples one-bar riffs from guitars/other synths into their UW to jam with.
Wondering because I'm imagining plugging a "Critter & Guitari Pocket Piano" into one input then pump out some cool riffs. I'd like to catch 'em in the UW then put some drums over.

This thing seems like Elektron's golden box....
I always use the UW. Not only as a looper but I did many times. It works very well.
The only detail is that you can record one bar only -using several RAM pairs can help- and no layering allowed. I bought myself a EHX 2880 for that matter.

I'm somehow happy you are getting back to the UW after an OT experience, you know... it's kind of reassuring to me and killing some GAS
Go to top Post Reply