As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox Re:Thanks to Tarekith for some great patterns (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Thanks to Tarekith for some great patterns
MK7
Killer Beez
Thanks to Tarekith for some great patterns 13 Years, 4 Months ago
On Tarekith's homepage, one of his livesets' data can be downloaded. In fact, this package of 11 patterns is the best thing my MD ever got to play. Great sound and very well fitting together!

Thanks!

A lot to learn from..

The percussions/drums are 100% synthetic, 20 samples used for melodic stuff, very interesting. 80% of the samples I use are percussion samples, e.g. base drums. The tracks are used quite differently to how I use them, but the setup makes sense. Maybe I change my track setup to this one.

I don't know if I may link to his homepage, but you can click on his profile.

Does anybody else share livesets for download?

P.S. With this + the MD DJ project there is a lot of data to explore until the Octatrack arrives.

EDIT: having played through it once, i have to confirm, that it's really great stuff! nice grooves/sounds and very tidy setup. as an idea, this setup could be used as standard for MD DJ project 2
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Re:Thanks to Tarekith for some great patterns 13 Years, 4 Months ago
you mean the stick&stones?
MK7
Killer Beez
no a much newer one, "Techno Live PA 05-11-2010" on his homepage

but i'm also going to try this one, didn't know about that
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Thanks, glad you found them useful! Here's the links for the patterns and samples:

http://tarekith.com/assets/SticksAndStones.zip

http://tarekith.com/assets/2010-MD-Live_PA.zip
Go to top Post Reply