As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Re:a *GASP!* non-music forum (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:a *GASP!* non-music forum
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
a *GASP!* non-music forum 13 Years, 10 Months ago
That's right... the subject line don't lie!

I think it'd be nice to see an area where we can talk about shit, other than music!
It's great that we have these forums and such to spread knowledge, but I find that there's no "ground" to the community if we're all ferociously discussing sluttier gear! Maybe even a stickied thread just for introducing yourself in the most suitable forum or something.

I understand that the community here is rather small (I prefer the word... "intimate" ) but it'd still be nice to see something "official" set up for this purpose... just to give the new fish (like me!) an area to swim and meet other, maybe, bigger fish! Ha

Just an idea, probably a bad one at that!
  The topic has been locked.
Re:a *GASP!* non-music forum 13 Years, 10 Months ago
ever been over at VSE? we have some pretty far out stuff in the Off Topic section
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
What exactly is VSE?
oh, vintage synth explorer similar to this place only a different focus
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Very cool! I'm only here because I'm a new-found Elektron lover and this forum seems to have all my MD needs covered rather well. Gonna go check it!
Go to top Post Reply