As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Re:Apologize for site down time today (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Apologize for site down time today
Admin
Apologize for site down time today 15 Years, 4 Months ago
Hey gang,

Sorry for the on/off downtimes this morning. Our host has moved the site over to a new server and it's been accompanied by some outages due to DNS redirect. Fooey.

Looks like we're back to normal now. Have fun and Happy New Year to you all.

All the best,
a
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Re:Apologize for site down time today 15 Years, 4 Months ago
I noticed some weird stuff going on. What about building a chat room here? I know this defeats the purpose of the site to some extent but it would be cool. Or some kind of profiles like virb would be nice....

I have a few ideas for the site; irrelevant, yes. Just figured I would spit it out.
Admin
nljdj wrote:
What about building a chat room here?

We tried this not too long ago. . . no one participated. =)

Or some kind of profiles like virb would be nice....

patience, grasshopper. . . good things to come in the future, 100% due to Actuel's dedication and skills.

I have a few ideas for the site; irrelevant, yes. Just figured I would spit it out.

Well, feel free to PM a moderator if you want us to keep track of them! Don't be shy.

M
Admin
Yeah, the chat room never took off. I left it up for 2 weeks and there was actually only one conversation outside of initial testing.

There's a lot of things on the cooker for the next iteration of E-U. That will be later this year. Having a chat room is still on the table. I'm looking more into groups though. This way users could create their own sub groups outside of the forum to have their own connections/conversations. Think facebook.
Go to top Post Reply