As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Re:Posting stupid idiot threads (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Posting stupid idiot threads
Yoshi
http://www.myspace.com/ido3
really should upload some more recent tunes but there you go
Re:Posting stupid idiot threads 15 Years, 10 Months ago
sorry to the admin for causing the ruckus

anyway

I've posted something funny

here http://elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=28&func=view&catid=13&id=37263#37263

Check it out nljdj

remarks about music "credentials",

ohh please

if you don't like the admins decision.....bad luck....5555555
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
i checked that out earlier it was pretty good.

and yes i have no sense of humor what so ever! dry as a bone.

Boo
xibalba wrote:
jsrockit wrote:
Trying to turn this place into VSE.com?

But VSE is sorta fun again...sorta. There is that star wars thread where we talked about Olivia Munn's hotness. The thread where I made a book for AG, the synth snob thread in general. And of course I baked you a caked jsrockit. Come on you know that cake was delicious.

The Moog Guitar thread was no where as bad as the Moog Modular thread from last year. That thread was all sorts of greatness. There are lots of characters over there and seems like it usually takes a chain-reaction to make things light hearted and human. Thoughts, info and smiles.

This monomachine OS thread that got smashed was awesome. I saw it and was like cool even though I don't own a MKII. Then it was like sike! And I was like It was bound to get some heat since people have been waiting and asking when when when. Which is why it was so perfect.

Either a laugh, pissed off then laugh later or pissed off because you got had and where really hoping it was finally out. The fact that it got deleted makes it even more delicious.

It was your thread right nljdj? *props*
Game & Watch
Muerda mi manivela usted viejo hombre loco.
Killer Beez
The home of Future BASF
http://soundcloud.com/ookpikk
Lovlss wrote:

This monomachine OS thread that got smashed was awesome. I saw it and was like cool even though I don't own a MKII. Then it was like sike! And I was like It was bound to get some heat since people have been waiting and asking when when when. Which is why it was so perfect.

Either a laugh, pissed off then laugh later or pissed off because you got had and where really hoping it was finally out. The fact that it got deleted makes it even more delicious.

It was your thread right nljdj? *props*

Too bad there wasn't a way to fit Rick-rolling into it...
Boo
jsrockit wrote:

Did an internet translator really tell you to use manivela for penis? Eat would've probably been better than bite but the line is still...yeah. The middle finger would've been ok. Well at least AG and everyone liked the book...

Note to self: Don't include js because he gets mad.

Ookpikk wrote:
Too bad there wasn't a way to fit Rick-rolling into it...

There is always a way. Why were you one of the people that secretly complained? They never did tell me who did so that I could apologize if it was that much of a heartache to hold the space bar to get out of it. That was the whole reason I left the board for a while. No communication between members. Mods making up stuff as they went to justify their poor judgment and all that noise. You always were uptight and vanilla. I remember some thread where you said you hated images so that rickroll thing was probably sacrilegious.

I still remember all the people laughing about it from there and in real life. Hearing someone falling apart in laughter, over the phone or irl, seconds after I would do it was worth it. Hearing people frustrated is like someone saying they are too incompetent to deal with it and need someone to be mad about. It was three and a half minutes in time or a couple of seconds to close. I got half threats that didn't hold up, my account vandalized by mods, a special rule and a luke warm ban threat. It was awesome.
Game & Watch
Lovlss wrote:
jsrockit wrote:

Did an internet translator really tell you to use manivela for penis? Eat would've probably been better than bite but the line is still...yeah. The middle finger would've been ok. Well at least AG and everyone liked the book...

Note to self: Don't include js because he gets mad.

Mad...huh? No, it gave me manivela for "crank"
Killer Beez
The home of Future BASF
http://soundcloud.com/ookpikk
Lovlss wrote:
Why were you one of the people that secretly complained? They never did tell me who did so that I could apologize if it was that much of a heartache to hold the space bar to get out of it. That was the whole reason I left the board for a while. No communication between members. Mods making up stuff as they went to justify their poor judgment and all that noise. You always were uptight and vanilla. I remember some thread where you said you hated images so that rickroll thing was probably sacrilegious.

Of course I hate images. The colours mock me.

And for the record, it was not I who complained.
Boo
Old man crazy? Me old? No way. Mid 20s is def not old. Crazy? Maybe. Ridiculous? Hell yeah.

Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Go to top Post Reply