As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re: obligatory Messe 06 thread (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: obligatory Messe 06 thread
Game & Watch
Re: obligatory Messe 06 thread 18 Years, 1 Month ago

divi wrote:

swfinger wrote:

I'm not saying you can't return it, or may have gotten a buggy one, or whatever...do what you want to do but saying "beware", come on!

'finger

well it is true that a whole pack of remote 25 sl's had to be returned to fix their pads. so yes, beware!

Thank you sir... I didn't even know that...
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch

divi wrote:

swfinger wrote:

I'm not saying you can't return it, or may have gotten a buggy one, or whatever...do what you want to do but saying "beware", come on!

'finger

well it is true that a whole pack of remote 25 sl's had to be returned to fix their pads. so yes, beware!

Thank you sir... I didn't even know that...
Boo
If you want to access the synth parameters inside each of your VST plugins, does the VST plug-in need to be supported by Novation?

According to an article I read the other day, there are only a certain number of plug-ins that are supported by Automap... and none of mine are on that list. So I'm thinking of holding off on the SL until I find out for sure if I can access my plug-ins through the SL.

(Obviously, the Automap feature will only work with certain VST hosts as of right now, per link below.)

http://www.novationmusic.com/automap/
Game & Watch
If it isn't on the automap list, it isn't supported...you would have to build your owm program the old fashioned way.
Goomba

jsrockit wrote:
I had the keyboard version of this and returned it. Those 8 pads really sucked. I could not control the velocity of them too well. One would be at full velocity no matter what settings I adjusted...another pad could never go to full velocity even if I pounded it. beware.

try this

http://www.akaipro.com/prodMPD24.php
Game & Watch

deaf-mute wrote:

jsrockit wrote:
I had the keyboard version of this and returned it. Those 8 pads really sucked. I could not control the velocity of them too well. One would be at full velocity no matter what settings I adjusted...another pad could never go to full velocity even if I pounded it. beware.

try this

http://www.akaipro.com/prodMPD24.php

Yeah, I'm aware of that... looks nice. Right now I am using a M-Audio Axiom 25....works fine.
Go to top Post Reply