As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re: JSRockit on Matrixsynth! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: JSRockit on Matrixsynth!
Boo
My latest album: 3/5 Q Magazine, 4/5 Aversion.com, buy it here!
JSRockit on Matrixsynth! 18 Years, 2 Months ago
Heh! Just spotted the Quasimoto/ Mono pic on there!
:-D
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Re: JSRockit on Matrixsynth! 18 Years, 1 Month ago
Yeah... kind of cool...since I go there daily. I was suprised to see it pop up.

If anyone isn't familiar with the site...it is kind of cool:

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/
dude...what happened? i remember your post in the "elektron fanboy" thread showing your setup... super simple, just powerbook, MnM and MD; all you need... it was perfect and beautiful... then you had to completely f it up by adding all that other shite! what are you thinking? :-D

and in all seriousness...how can you possibly have time to learn all that gear when you've got the MnM and MD at your fingertips?
Game & Watch

chiasticon wrote:
dude...what happened? i remember your post in the "elektron fanboy" thread showing your setup... super simple, just powerbook, MnM and MD; all you need... it was perfect and beautiful... then you had to completely f it up by adding all that other shite! what are you thinking? :-D

and in all seriousness...how can you possibly have time to learn all that gear when you've got the MnM and MD at your fingertips?

Well, I had alot of cash come my way...so I figured I'd buy alot of stuff... I can always sell it later. The Akai and the SP-404 I already know how to use... the MD and MnM I'm on my way to knowing... that leaves the Jomox and the Evolver which I have barely touched....but will soon. The rest are just effects...no big deal. To me... I just make songs as I learn the stuff...even if with just basic sounds...
Speaking of setups...
What do you think of a thread devoted to the elektron-users users' studio setups?

Of course, the one requirement is that the picture must consist of at least one Elektron product (stickers don't count)!

Whaddya think?

[d]
glitched.org
Game & Watch
i think we had one before... it was really good. People on this site have good taste. The also have everything set-up in their studios...unlike me. Endmusik's was nice.
Go to top Post Reply