As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:BOC -Tomorrow's Harvest (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:BOC -Tomorrow's Harvest
Cappy
Re:BOC -Tomorrow's Harvest 10 Years, 11 Months ago
Wow that was insanely good.. I loved it
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
A4 / MD UW+ / MNM / Nord Lead II / Waldorf XT
Missed the live transmission – it was at 5 AM here in Japan. But! Just downloaded it from iTunes, and it's immense! Sounds very . . . mature. Even on first listen (and not even all of the tracks – ha!), I'm gonna say this is probably their best so far.
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Interview with BOC here.
Cappy
Re:BOC -Tomorrow's Harvest 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Jacquard Causeway blows my head off... fucking brilliant album as a whole that grows on me with more and more intensity with each listen... also I'm drunk right now but holy crap it's amazing.

I was also recently told by someone that Jacquard Causeway is deceivingly in 3/4... which I didn't take note of while listening.
Cappy
Re:BOC -Tomorrow's Harvest 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Also, this is a great interview...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/12/arts/music/tomorrows-harvest-by-boards-of-canada.html?pagewanted=all

with my favorite moment as "There’s a definite theme on the record. Without blowing it all for the listeners, there’s a core to it about an apparently irreversible vector we’re already on as a species."

Of course I'm a little bit of a BoC fanatic... given my username.
Go to top Post Reply