As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:software machinedrum? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:software machinedrum?
software machinedrum? 10 Years, 11 Months ago
hi all,
i was doing some clean up and rediscovered this reaktor ensemble i worked on a while ago: MaXineDrum
it's a bit dated and it goes back to when i was looking for a software alternative to the MD (couldn't afford to get the real one...) and came up with this
i may go back to it for improvements/bug fixes if there's enough interest so any feedback is welcome. the ensemble is free and has no limitations, download and enjoy.
cheers
gg
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Re:software machinedrum? 10 Years, 11 Months ago
I was on this hunt a while back, for a software alternative with more flexibility (automation & so on). Bought every good drum plugin going, waldorf attack, AD tattoo, uTonic & tremor to name just a few Drumspillage filled that gap for me, but is mac only (audio unit). It is the best quality drum plugin I have heard which can do the md type kicks & white noise type stuff. Very clean & high quality sounding.
JES
King Koopa
Re:software machinedrum? 10 Years, 11 Months ago
Xfer nerve isn't the same thing but has the same FSU vibe
Go to top Post Reply