As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:Anyone here likes real rolling techno? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Anyone here likes real rolling techno?
Re:Anyone here likes real rolling techno? 10 Years, 11 Months ago
anything starting off with that pounding track from Sheworks 004 instanly gets my stamp of approval! Adding this to the ever growing list of mixes that I need to check out....
  The topic has been locked.
AOT
Goomba
well. Im based in Malmö. its 20 min with train to Copenhagen.Malmö is small but creatively bubbly..
I have produced music for about 15 years or so. No releases, no one heard anything. after i hooked up to soundcloud a year ago it started rolling. Now i witness a booom of interest. Suddenly i have releases on three labels this year. getting booked for festivals and so on really interessting times and i am really gratefull. I just love making music. started clubbing -94

thank you so much for the nice compliments

Öresundsfestival tonight at debaser, 6000 tickets sold over 2 days. meee liiiike
King Koopa
MD SPS-1UW+
Analog FOUR
Renoise 2.8

http://soundcloud.com/doktor-fibonacci
AOT wrote:
Hi everyone!

I have made a set of rolling uplifting Techno tunes strictly vinyl.
someone might find it handy for a boost of energy.

Great set man. I'm a little biased as I'm a huge fan of this percussive hard style of techno.
Cheers,
M.
Go to top Post Reply