As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:a lazy Saturday, please point me for a MnM+ to come (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:a lazy Saturday, please point me for a MnM+ to come
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
a lazy Saturday, please point me for a MnM+ to come 11 Years, 1 Month ago
Hello guys.....and SORRY a lot if I look too lazy, but today i would like to be lulled....
So: next week a MnM+Drive (2nd/3rd hand) would arrive at my studio.....ooooh yeah!

I think it is in perfect timing since my beloved OT is on its way for servicing, and it'll come back,,,,,who knows when....!

I'd like to ask you guys: what are the best resources for the SFX-60?
DigiPro waves, other goodies....? I'm really lazy to go through all the threads searching for a link or something like this....maybe some of you have a favourite selection...in this case: come on! point me there!

I already downloaded the compiled Tips document and sort of that.
Any other?

Thanks sooooooo much!!!

P.S. finally going to Trinity =) !!!!

EDIT:

ok...actually I'm not that lazy, and i've found some waves in the Files Zone...i really cant wait!
But i am here if you thnk there is something i really can't miss with this Elektron piece!
Thanks a lot
  The topic has been locked.
MK7
Killer Beez
Re:a lazy Saturday, please point me for a MnM+ to come 11 Years, 1 Month ago
what I liked the most when I had a MnM were SWAVE machines and nice chords you can create with them, and poly mode, and connecting an external keyboard to simultaneously play layered mono tracks.

sicijk wrote:

I think it is in perfect timing since my beloved OT is on its way for servicing, and it'll come back,,,,,who knows when....!

As a side-note, this was the main reason for me to buy Lemur and create that template my MD's knobs are getting lose, but repair times seem to be very long atm.
Chain Chomp
MarsMelons - netlabel for experimental music

esmone - my drawings and cover art
I love combining the machines completely at random and just squeezing them into weird territories. I haven't been able to make any tracks of the most experimental stuff yet, but it can be a lot of fun for exploring what is possible with the Mono. I think the DigiPro-machines are my favorites though, they seem to be the most versatile of the lot. All of them are excellent for experimentation though (although I personally haven't really tried the VO a whole lot). Congrats on the Mono, I think it remains the favorite of my Elektrons, even after having completed the trinity.
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
awesome news...!!
I bought it exactly beacuase i would like to have a very weird but musical synthesizer...i have NordModular G1 and it goes really alien sometimes.....fantastic for some fx.

And, since i love the Sound of BoardsOfCanada and jsut discovered Tycho, i think i can get those sounding synths with MnM besides my FilterBank 2.
I've read you can have different routing options.....is it possible, say, to have 4 tracks going to different outputs? Or to dedicate one track to mix all-and-output them?

Sorry if i'm asking for things i would find on the manual (already here=) - but....as written on the TihreadTitle......today im extremely lazy.......yaaaawnnn!
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
....still to arrive....and excitement grows.....today for: the Routing!!

Cant wait cant wait cant wait!
MK7
Killer Beez
sicijk wrote:
....still to arrive....and excitement grows.....today for: the Routing!!

Cant wait cant wait cant wait!

hi sicijk,
you may also want to have a look here
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
nice Guga!

So far i've got a MiniCommand and Lemur...but the joystick....yammy!

Is already in production?
yep, the controller is currently in its public beta phase. you can find the registration form here
in the meantime, if you have more questions, just let me know
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
New little adventure....SFX60+ landed! 11 Years, 1 Month ago
So......finally my 2nd hand MnM has arrrived!!
just a little share......so excited !!!

And now waiting for OT to come back from Sweden and the Trinity will be completed!!!

Cheeeeeeeerssssss!!!
Go to top Post Reply