As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re: Time for Elektron to cuddle up with some summer cows!? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Time for Elektron to cuddle up with some summer cows!?
[NEWS UPDATE] Time for Elektron to cuddle up with some summer cows!? 17 Years, 10 Months ago
Hurry up! By popular demand a few extra SPS-1 to SPS-1UW upgrades are available for purchase! The Upgrade completely transforms your SPS-1 to a full sample enable and DJ-enhanced SPS-1UW. Click this text, you find them on the Products page.

? July 24, 2006 15:25 CET
Summer snooze, Powering Up! After cuddling with summer cows we'll return with reinforced strength serving news and updates. Hopefully they will contribute in making the Music Makers World a better place to be!

? July 21, 2006 19:29 CET
Instant Delivery all summer! Order with confidence ? no products are in the pipe-line to be replaced nor released in new versions. We want all times to be a good time to invest in an Elektron product. We stand firmly by our current line, with free OS-upgrades in the plans, as well as upcoming in-depth info for exploring our instruments in yet commonly unknown territory!

? July 21, 2006 19:28 CET
  The topic has been locked.
Re: Time for Elektron to cuddle up with some summer cows!? 17 Years, 10 Months ago
No new products, eh?

I guess it's a good thing that they're buckling-down, fixing some bugs, and perhaps enhancing the current line.

These machines really are investments, too. Synths shouldn't be like computers and be outmoded six months from the purchase date.

So it's been an entire day...where are my friggin' OS updates already?

-d
Boo
Re: Time for Elektron to cuddle up with some summer cows!? 17 Years, 10 Months ago
These Swedes are goddamned nuts. Can you imagine Roland or Korg being this bonkers? I heart Elektron :-D
News Update
Go to top Post Reply