As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re: FS: Mint SFX-6 With Case (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: FS: Mint SFX-6 With Case
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Re: FS: Mint SFX-6 With Case 18 Years, 1 Month ago
Well, I'm pricing it to sell, and I want people on here to get first dibs. I'll put it on eBay if it doesn't move in a week or so. I've got my eye on the UW. Been doing the Mono thing for a while, and want to try out the other stuff.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
scottkellogg.com
Man, I am such a softy. You're right, dirge, $1400 is too low. I mean, I'd give someone the shirt off my back if they wanted it. That makes me both a sucker and a Samaritan, and doesn't make for good business practice. So, despite my desire to give somebody an absolutely killer deal, I'll bring it back a little to simply 'sweet' and only drop the price down to $1550. The buyer will get the case, which was around $180, so it all balances out.

I think we should just do away with money, possessions, and hierarchy. We could live in glass domes and grow hemp for food oil and rope. All relationships would be polygamous and polygynous, and there would always be a rockin' set playing at 9pm. Six flavors of homebrewed beer would be available at all times, and both metheglin and hippocras for the medievally minded.

An unpaid underclass of non-sentient machines will do all the dirty work, like cleanup after the parties. These robots would run on replenishable hydrogen fuel cells and solar panels, and when we want their opinions, we'll give them to them. Everyone will be required to wear rose-colored glasses at all times, but if they choose to wear bozo masks instead, that is an acceptable substitute.

When asked the meaning of Hypnocracy, St. Dilbert replied, "It is not Hypnocracy other than the quest to discover the meaning of Hypnocracy!" FNORD. All Hail Eris.
man, like i been saying ever since i met you - you are SUCH a fucking hippie.

(and showing up to play a set wearing a sleeveless tye-dye doesn't help either)
Admin
scottkellogg.com
It's true! Now I'm embracing my inner longhair.
Admin
scottkellogg.com
This item is no longer for sale. I have secured an alternate revenue stream, and no longer need to sell the SFX-6 in order to fund my plans. w00t!
Could you still post a pic or two of the MnM in the case, even though you are not selling them anymore? I just want to see how much space I would have to work with before I get that pellican case for my MnM.

Thanks,
- Mr. E
Admin
scottkellogg.com
Sorry man, I meant to do that this weekend. I'll snap the pics ASAP.
Cool, I really appreciate it!
Thank you very much.

- Mr. E
Go to top Post Reply