As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Spectral Audio Pro Tone Mono Bass Synth FS (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Spectral Audio Pro Tone Mono Bass Synth FS
Chain Chomp
Spectral Audio Pro Tone Mono Bass Synth FS 18 Years, 2 Months ago
hey guys, i have a spectral audio pro tone mono synth for sale. $400 shipped in the USA, shipping outside the USA will be $45.00 the lfo will go into audio range and you can get some cool effects. all the specs you need to know are here. http://www.spectralaudio.ch/ then just click on protone in the top menu bar. also in the support page there is a manual for the pro tone and you can zoom in and see the knobs better and read about the functions. this did not come with a box originally but it does include a manual. i am the second owner and it is in great shape. PM me if you want specific pictures of the unit, post any questions here on the forum so that others can get the info. if you need to cross reference some feedback please see ebay user ID pip-etta i have over 650 positive feedbacks.
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply