As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: FS: MPC 1K
Admin
Re: FS: MPC 1K 18 Years, 3 Months ago
Yes. Yes, I think I will do what I want.

Good talk. :-P

-M
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy

5inusoid wrote:

milkmansnd wrote:
what the fuck is wrong with you? :-D

You took the words right out of my mouth.

2.0 is going to be released, like, tommorrow.

WOW. I called it to the day...
Boo
MD-UW - SFX-6 - SidStation
batni.tumblr.com
No one jumped on Allerian for selling a piece of gear you all love just as much, if not more, than the mpc. Why is that?
That entire thread was me getting jumped on for my apparently insane price. Why'd I sell it? It took me away from the MnM, which wasn't cool.

Some solid tunes there, Ingrid.
Boo
batni.tumblr.com
Thanks Allerian Sounds like you made the right decision about the UW. I know that's the same reason why papertiger wants to sell her MPC. She obviously never should have bought the it in the first place.

I think you're all jealous, that's what I think. Can't blame you though.
well I am not jealous - I have the MPC already and its got its own layer of dust on it thank you very much - I do not need a dusty MPC from papertiger's house! I am not a collecter of dust!

the only thing I use my MPC for is playing out live, I just sample the various other large synths in my studio and bring the MPC instead. Other than that, the thing collects dust - and since I have not gigged out since - cough - July... well, you get the gist of it. The MPC is a great tool for live, but in this day and age there is not much use for it in a "studio" setting - any DAW pretty much smokes it.

crap, not logged in!

- Milkmansound
Boo
batni.tumblr.com
Well...speak for yourself Milkman. I'm jealous as hell! Now if someone could just give me a mpc... *wink, wink* That'd be really great. My life would be perfect's what I tell ya.
Admin
sold.

se acabo.
Game & Watch

Friend wrote:
well I am not jealous - I have the MPC already and its got its own layer of dust on it thank you very much - I do not need a dusty MPC from papertiger's house! I am not a collecter of dust!

the only thing I use my MPC for is playing out live, I just sample the various other large synths in my studio and bring the MPC instead. Other than that, the thing collects dust - and since I have not gigged out since - cough - July... well, you get the gist of it. The MPC is a great tool for live, but in this day and age there is not much use for it in a "studio" setting - any DAW pretty much smokes it.

crap, not logged in!

- Milkmansound

Hmm...how about the feel of the MPC's swing? Even without swing, it gives your beats a different feel than a DAW. I find it alot funner to use than a DAW as well. However, I'm making simple hip-hop and it seems to be the tool of choice for those beats.

Friend wrote:

crap, not logged in!

- Milkmansound

What about sitting with the thing on your lap late at night and just banging out some beats? I get stuff done that way at moments when I'm just sick of using computers...

I dunno if that's a 'studio' setting but its a big part of how I accomplish things.
Go to top Post Reply