As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re: Looking to trade - My Nord Mod G2 for your SFX-6 Monomachine KB (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Looking to trade - My Nord Mod G2 for your SFX-6 Monomachine KB
Waiting for Godot 18 Years, 4 Months ago
EDIT:

Tracked one down, it's on it's way now! Fill this thread with musings on 12 voices of Monomachine madness.

______

So, I realized I really can't live any longer without a monomachine KB

Anyone up for a straight up trade for a nord Modular G2, with gig bag?

Let me know!

/Michael
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
Re: Looking to trade - My Nord Mod G2 for your SFX-6 Monomachine KB 18 Years, 4 Months ago
Hmmm...this is sort of tempting...I will consider it...I'll probably have to sleep on it for a day or two....
Re: Looking to trade - My Nord Mod G2 for your SFX-6 Monomachine KB 18 Years, 4 Months ago

ggoodwin wrote:
Hmmm...this is sort of tempting...I will consider it...I'll probably have to sleep on it for a day or two....

very cool!

let me know, this is the only place I've posted it, and it's not a gigantic priority, so it's up for grabs
Hammer Bro
Heheh, I posted over at HC-KSS to gather some opinions

Just to be up front, I'm leaning towards a no on this one, so don't wait up for me...but I might drift the other way as I chew on it more...
it's all good I just replied over there too to be a spazz.

I just don't hardly use the poor little guy enough to warrant it, and I use the monomachine daily, so it's either I sell on the G2 and buy an SFX-6, or do a swap.
Cappy
Re: Looking to trade - My Nord Mod G2 for your SFX-6 Monomachine KB 18 Years, 3 Months ago
I'll give you $50 and an egg sandwich for the G2.
Re: Looking to trade - My Nord Mod G2 for your SFX-6 Monomachine KB 18 Years, 3 Months ago

5inusoid wrote:
I'll give you $50 and an egg sandwich for the G2.

throw in some of those mini cheeseburgers you make and it's a deal!
Go to top Post Reply