As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re: sfx-6 for sale (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: sfx-6 for sale
Chain Chomp
sfx-6 for sale 18 Years, 4 Months ago
hey i am going to downgrade to the 60 so i have to sell the 6. it is in near mint condition, never gigged and has been kept in my smoke free studio. i have a double rifle stainless case that i have cut to fit the machine in and i will ship with the machine. i am asking 1600.00 shipped in the USA. if you would like pics please e-mail me. serious inquiries only. you can check my ebay id pip-etta i have 600 plus positive feedbacks and am an honest seller. i would prefer to get a MO for this because i am trying to avoid ebay and paypal fees, however if you wish to use paypal i will accept it as long as you pay for shipping because i legally cant ask you to pay the fees due to paypal rules. so just look at it this way, free shipping with a money order or a small shipping charge if you wish to use paypal. thanks for looking i have the box, manual and flyers included with the machine. i bought this less than 3 months ago with intentions to use it live but it jsut doesnt fit in with my band so im gonna just use the 60 in the studio and probably regret selling this. oh well. watson(at)bvunet.net
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Current \'gear\': Korg Legacy controller, Launchpad, Renoise.
Re: sfx-6 for sale 18 Years, 4 Months ago

watson wrote:
i legally cant ask you to pay the fees due to paypal rules.

i was under the impression that that rule applied to ebay transactions that used paypal (ebay will remove your auction if you ask for the buyer to pay fees).

i've never heard that you can't ask for someone to pay your paypal fees when the transaction does not involve ebay.
Chain Chomp
Re: sfx-6 for sale 18 Years, 4 Months ago
maybe, but better to be safe than sorry, and i jsut wanted to be as honest with yu guys as i could and not hide anything. thanks for the heads up dirge.
Go to top Post Reply