As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: sidstation
Boo
Current \'gear\': Korg Legacy controller, Launchpad, Renoise.
sidstation 18 Years, 8 Months ago
selling my sidstation... great shape w/ power supply and original box. second owner.

edit: sold!
  The topic has been locked.
Re: sidstation 18 Years, 8 Months ago
Good luck to you...I had mine on ebay for that price and it didn't go...so I have it relisted at $699 including a dedicated noise gate...not to draw attention away from yours, or anything.
King Koopa
I've noticed quite a few elektron gear selling on ebay at this time.. Why would anyone sell their elektorn gear?? less they needed the money that bad, damn what a shame...
to buy different elektron gear, of course.
Boo
Current \'gear\': Korg Legacy controller, Launchpad, Renoise.

Friend wrote:
Good luck to you...I had mine on ebay for that price and it didn't go...so I have it relisted at $699 including a dedicated noise gate...not to draw attention away from yours, or anything.

yeah... thanks...

Auto wrote:
I've noticed quite a few elektron gear selling on ebay at this time.. Why would anyone sell their elektorn gear?? less they needed the money that bad, damn what a shame...

actually, I really do need the money. plus i can still get by with the SID emulation on the monomachine, though it is not quite the same... if it sells, i'll probably end up buying one again after things calm down a little.
Chain Chomp
Re: sidstation 18 Years, 7 Months ago
hey dirge, i pmed you, please check it and get back to me, where are you located?
Go to top Post Reply