As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re: Monomachine SFX-6 for sale! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Monomachine SFX-6 for sale!
ums
Goomba
Monomachine SFX-6 for sale! 18 Years, 9 Months ago
I'm not using this beast much either, so I'm looking to liquidate it. Currently one possible trade is in motion, but it has not been confirmed so cash offers are still being accepted via email chrism@lumin.us

looking for $1450 via MO or Cashier's check including shipping/insurance to the US. Paypal users will have to send me a sweeter offer to avoid lining ebay's pockets.

please send your offers, I will know if this trade is going to happen within the next 24 hours but I need the money for another piece of equipment and can't wait to keep the thing on offer should it fall through.

chrism 8-)
  The topic has been locked.
Re: Monomachine SFX-6 for sale! 18 Years, 9 Months ago
Yes, I am interested in the SFX-6 that you are offering for sale. If you can describe what condition it is in, what history it has (when it was purchased, new/used) and any other info you can supply, it will be appreciated. Also if you could possiblely give me a quote to ship to Alaska I would also be grateful. Thanks, Ian.
ian, check your email (just in case it blocked me)
ums
Goomba
that was me

ums wrote:
that was me
What price are you asking?
ums
Goomba
the MnM is gone... still have the MD though.. email me before I put it up on Harmony Central/sonicstate/usenet tomorrow (Tues)

chrism
Go to top Post Reply