As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:fsft Andromeda, Serge, Nord g2,Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum + (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:fsft Andromeda, Serge, Nord g2,Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum +
King Koopa
Re:fs/ft Andromeda, Serge, Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum, more 10 Years, 9 Months ago
updated
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
Re:fs/ft Andromeda, Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum, 2880, mixer 10 Years, 9 Months ago
steevyhead wrote:
I have a G2 I agree with the sitting in front of the computer thing, I do it for a living, try not to do it in my leisure time..... But the one thing that it does is keeps me from going to real modular....... (and its not doing that so well anymore) but i know myself. Im not going to be able to hold out forever..... and my fiance will dump my ass and ill be alone with a giant modular, and a bunch of patch cables crying as i make noodles all night long hahahahaha.

actually doesnt sound too bad.

but seriously. my ms20 mini started me with plugging in patch cables, and now its all i want to do.

hey Dionysianarchy do you have the pittsburgh 2.0????? How do you like it??? is it able to do a lot of diverse sounds??? If i got that with my a4 would i be good for a while??

ps sorry dont mean to hijack your thread newt. If i had money id buy some of your stuff in a heartbeat

yes i do have it, in the configuration its in, its a super awesome mono or bi timberal, but with a lot more interesting possibilities,,, it sounds fantastic though.....

the idea i guess was to put what was the equivalent a vintage mono using modular, but it being modular it does a lot more,,,,,

i think to really get nuts though, u need to add a few more modules, not too many though,,,, it can do some crazy stuff now, but excels at regular,, i guess its supposed to be the foundation of a system,, best place to start for sure,,,, or just by it self its killer.
King Koopa
Re:fs/ft Andromeda, Serge, Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum, more 10 Years, 9 Months ago
updated, added more things, im so close to being able to afford a Continuum again, so help me out, you know theres something on this list you want
King Koopa
Re:fsft Andromeda, Serge, Nord g2,Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum + 10 Years, 9 Months ago
more stuff added, prices dropped
Go to top Post Reply