As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:Various stuff for sale (US) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Various stuff for sale (US)
Goomba
Various stuff for sale (US) 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Up for sale from MIssouri, USA...

1. Korg ESX-1 - Excellent condition aside from one small blemish on a corner of the metal faceplate. This particular unit has been upgraded with JJ tubes. Comes with Smartmedia card and possibly the manual. (If I can find it.) $250 [no longer available]

2. Korg EA-1 - In fair condition. Unit has scuffs and scratches from use, but works perfectly. Great little unit that is under-appreciated and totally fun to use live. $65

3. Morley Emerald Echo. Excellent condition. Great-sounding analog echo, and pretty rare. $50

4. Korg SD400 analog delay. Fair condition. Paint finish is scuffed up and whatnot (it's pretty old!), but the unit is totally solid and works perfectly. Has multiple delay modes and is also moddable by opening it up and adjusting trimpots for longer and crazier delay times. $140. [no longer available]

5. Soundcraft Compact 10 mixer. Good condition. Works perfectly. Super handy little mixer that sounds great. $90.

6. M-Audio Oxygen 8 v2 midi keyboard / controller. Fair condition. Scrapes and scuffs from use. Works perfectly aside from one of the knobs. It's skippy, but fine for on/off mappings. Handy little thing! $30

*** New items added (make an offer): ***

Ibanez DM-1000 rack mount digital delay

Yamaha RX15 drum machine

Big Muff Pi distortion pedal

Boss Dr Rhythm DR-660

Boss ME-30 multiple guitar effect pedal

Tascam CD-GT1 guitar trainer

Line 6 port

Art Tube MP Studio (tube microphone preamp)

(Possibly for sale) Korg Triton Rack unit with 96MB Sampling Ram upgrade and the PCM01 Pianos/Classic Keyboards and PCM05 Vintage Archives ROM upgrades installed.

Prices listed are very fair but I would consider OBO offers and package deals.

Shipping and Paypal not included... (if you pay via the "gift" option you can get around paying the Paypal %)

I have numerous references from buying and selling over the years. Any questions? Please ask.

note: I would prefer to ship to the continental United States, but I will ship anywhere in the world.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Various stuff for sale (US) 10 Years, 9 Months ago
BUMP! Updated items and prices!

The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply