As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re: FutureRetro's modular add on for the Revolution is coming! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: FutureRetro's modular add on for the Revolution is coming!
FutureRetro's modular add on for the Revolution is coming! 18 Years, 4 Months ago
I'm excited about this. Picture here: http://www.fdiskc.com/syn/namm/2006/futureretroxs1.html . It adds a sub-osc and several LFO's to modulate filter sweeps and I'm sure it does more too. Should be fun.
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
Re: FutureRetro's modular add on for the Revolution is coming! 18 Years, 4 Months ago
I'm waiting to see what the price is before I get excited, but it does look nice.
Re: FutureRetro's modular add on for the Revolution is coming! 18 Years, 4 Months ago
Jared from FutureRetro told me they want to be able to release it at a price around $300, but he wasn't sure at the time (6 months ago).

Anyway, I noticed in the photo that there is a switch in the upper left corner where it looks like you can select between Sub-Osc OR LFO. Kinda dissapointed that you can't seem to use both at the same time, but I'm still very excited about this.

Oooo. It's got FM Modulation too!
Hammer Bro
holy toledo...for that price I would buy 3 or 4.
Game & Watch
It can be used as a stand alone as well...for $300...I'll buy it.
Yea, I told Jared I would buy a couple for that price. He said they were shooting for half the cost of the Revolution, since it has no sequencer, but wasn't sure if they could hit that target since he was still unclear of what the manufacturing costs would be. I may call him on Monday to see if he has a better idea of availability and cost. I'll keep you guys posted.

sensorium wrote:
Yea, I told Jared I would buy a couple for that price. He said they were shooting for half the cost of the Revolution, since it has no sequencer, but wasn't sure if they could hit that target since he was still unclear of what the manufacturing costs would be. I may call him on Monday to see if he has a better idea of availability and cost. I'll keep you guys posted.

That would be a good idea...since you could pair it with the Mobius at a later date if you are strapped for cash.
Go to top Post Reply