As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re: Which one first? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Which one first?
Boo
Re: Which one first? 18 Years, 5 Months ago

Friend wrote:
Joy Division:

1) MPC1000
2) DSI Evolver
3) Metasonix TM-1
4) Sidstation
5) MPC1000

2 MPC1000's? :-D
  The topic has been locked.
Re: Which one first? 18 Years, 5 Months ago

watson wrote:
not so much a flame as just an opion, the keypad on the sid makes it a lot more flexible than the mono sid emuilation, also the mono is exactly what it claims to be, an imulation there is no sid chip in it, and once you are hooked on the sid sound there is no substitute, not to say there arent things you can tweak the mono sid to do that are great but they are completely different interfaces and machines in my opinion. ps fuck collectors(please read sarcastically guys), like a comic book shop once told me when i was young "buy comics you want to read because you like them, if you are lucky then they will increase in price, but if they dont at least the money you spent was justified for enjoying the story" that was many years ago, and no i dont still read comics(heheheh)

that's why I always dream about a more flexible sequencer for Sidstation. I love the interface design, it always reminds me about "lifeforce", one my fav games on FC =D.
Oh it makes me think of an mpc too ...
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply