As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re: Anyone use the concussor modules? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Anyone use the concussor modules?
Game & Watch
Anyone use the concussor modules? 18 Years, 6 Months ago
  The topic has been locked.
Re: Anyone use the concussor modules? 18 Years, 6 Months ago
Yeah, a friend of mine has all the TR808 percussion modules and are very recommended. They are highly tweakable analog drums. We do a lot of analog sequencing but we've triggered them with a MachineDrum using GND-IM machines with good results too.

I would really like to try out their synth modules some time. The Oberkorn mkII seems intriguing as well, but my label mate is currently building an amazing analog sequencer with all kinds of functionality for live interaction for a fraction of the cost.

-crix madine
http://obliq.net
Re: Anyone use the concussor modules? 18 Years, 6 Months ago
Cool. I was thinking of building a drum machine...but it looks like it'll take alot money...could be worth it though...making a one of a kind drum machine...also the spring reverb looks great as well. It could be fun to make a module drum machine / synth that I could sequence each sound...like an old fashioned take on the "groove box" idea.
Go to top Post Reply