As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re: Anyone own a Sherman Filterbank 1 or 2 (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Anyone own a Sherman Filterbank 1 or 2
King Koopa
Anyone own a Sherman Filterbank 1 or 2 18 Years, 7 Months ago
I'm thinking of getting me one and wanted to know your thoughts on the filterbank. thanks!
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re: Anyone own a Sherman Filterbank 1 or 2 18 Years, 7 Months ago
the sherman filterbanks are really cool, but also check out the new Resonator M from www.jomox.de its in the upper left had corner of the homepage, this filter is stereo, will street for around 330.00. it is due out december. this should give yo a pretty distinct sound, at least thats what i am hoping it will do for me....
King Koopa

watson wrote:
the sherman filterbanks are really cool, but also check out the new Resonator M from www.jomox.de its in the upper left had corner of the homepage, this filter is stereo, will street for around 330.00. it is due out december. this should give yo a pretty distinct sound, at least thats what i am hoping it will do for me....

thanks man, I was looking at that one too a few days ago, sounds sweet but the demos that I've heard from the sherman sounds rough and distorted :-D
I found an interesting thread on this on EM411.com. Apart from the mentioned ones this also lead me to the Metasonix stuff. I don't know where to begin.

Why do I really need a stereo effect? I think I like frostwave? The filterbank sounds expensive. I need more equipment.

I'm getting the mpc2500.
Goomba
/ says Mahoney
Killer Beez
someone is selling one on the live PA board for $375 - version 1. Snatch that shit up!
Chain Chomp
I'm getting the mpc2500.

OT: I'm drooling over that as well.

The Akai filter is pretty nice too. Not as many options as the Sherman though.
Go to top Post Reply