As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re:Cyclone Analogic TT-303 Bass Bot : where to purchase? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Cyclone Analogic TT-303 Bass Bot : where to purchase?
King Koopa
Cyclone Analogic TT-303 Bass Bot : where to purchase? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Anybody have a good source for the tt303 bass bot? I've found a few places selling them, but am not familiar with the companies. Anybody have recommendations?

Would obviously need shipping to the US.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Re:Cyclone Analogic TT-303 Bass Bot : where to purchase? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
I'm in the US and I did some research a while back on where to purchase TT-303. I had decided on www.syntaur.com. I never did buy it (Ended up buying A4 instead) so I can't comment on their service but it seemed to be a pretty good opion, I think they are in TX
King Koopa
I had come across that site as well. I also came across http://www.switchedonaustin.com/ , also in Texas. Same price. Sitting on the fence still. I'm also interested in finding another octatrack at the moment. Will let you know if I order the tt303.
Cappy
Never been to switched on austin, pretty cool! Yes, do let me know if you end up ordering one...still curious and may still get one eventually
King Koopa
I called "switched on" today and they were super nice. I asked them a crap ton of questions about the unit and here's the thing,.... Earlier in the week or month, they had taken the 1 unit they had, out of the box and had been playing with it. They answered all of my questions with the unit in hand basically. Very helpful. Turns out since it was out of box, it is used and I got them to discount it. 642$ including shipping. Should have it next week.
anyone know if Robin Whittle has started Devilfishing these yet ?

Surely it would make sense for him to offer these pre-devilled, as new you if you see what I mean ? An original 303 is of course vintage & expensive & increasingly hard to come by...but I don't get why he wouldn't just take orders for the TT's, devil them & charge you for the whole thing, thereby skipping one whole lot of carriage from wherever you are to Australia...
Game & Watch
Cappy
Ihatederekreed wrote:
I called "switched on" today and they were super nice. I asked them a crap ton of questions about the unit and here's the thing,.... Earlier in the week or month, they had taken the 1 unit they had, out of the box and had been playing with it. They answered all of my questions with the unit in hand basically. Very helpful. Turns out since it was out of box, it is used and I got them to discount it. 642$ including shipping. Should have it next week.

Awesome! let us know how you like it
Go to top Post Reply