As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re:Octatrack template for Nektar Panorama MIDI controller (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Octatrack template for Nektar Panorama MIDI controller
Octatrack template for Nektar Panorama MIDI controller 10 Years, 11 Months ago
Hi everyone,

I'm Justin Sullivan from Nektar Technology. I have created a template for our Panorama family of MIDI controllers that is setup for controlling the Elektron Octatrack.

The sysex file and instructions for using it can be found here: Hardware Template: Elektron Octatrack

I also have an Analog4, and plan to have a template for that at some point as well.

If you have any questions about the Nektar Panorama or the Octatrack template, feel free to contact me here: Contact

Peace,
Justin Sullivan
Nektar Technology
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Octatrack template for Nektar Panorama MIDI controller 10 Years, 11 Months ago
Looks nice. Can it be used standalone with hardware without a USB host device?
Re:Octatrack template for Nektar Panorama MIDI controller 10 Years, 11 Months ago
StinkyBeat wrote:
Looks nice. Can it be used standalone with hardware without a USB host device?

Yes, Panorama can be powered by a standard cell-phone charger like this: http://www.amazon.com/PowerGen-Dual-Port-Travel-Charger/dp/B0073FE1F0/

There is a Micro-USB port (the same as what you see on cell-phones) on the back of Panorama that takes the place of the standard barrel-type PSU connector. This way you can power Panorama with a USB port on a computer or with an external PSU such as the one in the link above or the kind that come with most phones and iPads and such. I hope that makes sense.
Go to top Post Reply