As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Re: first music post here (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: first music post here
Cappy
Re: first music post here 18 Years, 2 Months ago
".I gotta lay off the pipe, man."

:-D

thanks for the feedback people.

program was programmed on an mpc 60, using an emu esynth ultra to help shape the sounds and a bassline synth from acidlab. in the days before i got hold of elektron...
  The topic has been locked.
Admin

snowpatrol wrote:

was programmed on an mpc 60,

ahhhh, the glorious MPC 60. easily the most regretable piece of gear i sold. i will have another :-D

i quite enjoyed the track btw.
Hammer Bro
Hey man, I just listened to GPattno and I loved it! If you've only had the MnM for a little while, I couldn't wait to hear what you'll do with it in a few months...I would buy this on vinyl, no problem....you made me want to tweak out some patterns but I'm stuck at work! Nice stuff!

Ok if you don't mind sharing info...how many patterns was that song made out of???
Cappy
thank you very much. i think that it was 5 patterns, second run through (hence the name)

just did a lot of muting and so on when performing it. would love to release a few things, even on compilations, but alas i don't have many connections should get my butt in gear.

i love the way the mono works - it (and the MD) reminds me so much of my first ever drum machine, a yamaha ry30 - it was a bitch to programme, but essentially the same idea with the parameter locks. not that the monomachine is a bitch to programme. sequencers shouldn't be this good!
Go to top Post Reply