As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Re: Another new idea (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Another new idea
Killer Beez
Another new idea 18 Years, 9 Months ago
moving more in the synth pop direction here...

Drums - MD
Synth - Juno 106, Virus, Monomachine, x0xb0x

enjoy!

oops: http://www.milkmansound.com/audio/My%20Life.mp3
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re: Another new idea 18 Years, 9 Months ago
Man...this is really a lovely track. Is that you on vocals? If so, then nice job! What can you NOT do?!

I hate you.

cchocjr
Hammer Bro
^^ LOL

Nice sound, man...I like the synth layering going on, plus that drum loop sounds tight. Inspiring. I also hate you.
King Koopa
man! that's really impressive, i dig it much. the mix seems a little uneven, but it's well on its way to becoming a serious track that a LOT of people would truly enjoy. i love techno myself, but stuff like this has a broader range of appeal that could reach a bigger crowd. i think you're really onto something with this. great job.
Killer Beez
thanks everyone.

its still rough - I keep changing a litte thing here and there - I am really not married to the bass from the Juno - its not tight enough for me, so I may redo that on the se-1 or something else to get the mix back into line. And of course, the vocals are far from perfect - my voice cracks, etc - but... the general idea is there. I like making demos of this kind of material - I should finish up some of the other things I have in this genre. Is it early 90's electronic pop? I don't know if its supposed to be anything - but its not like my other techno thats for sure
Goomba
Its greats!... and its "90s synthpop", imho ... theres a lot of german synthpop bands that sounds a bit like this =)... De/Vision, Camouflage for example
Killer Beez
Re: Another new idea 18 Years, 8 Months ago
just put something else into the downloads section :-D
Go to top Post Reply