As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Re:Robot Love! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Robot Love!
King Koopa
A4 / MD UW+ / MNM / Nord Lead II / Waldorf XT
Re:Robot Love! 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Always love your tracks, and this is another good one.
Thanks for sharing!
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Robot Love! 10 Years, 10 Months ago
HAH exactly He's a great sound designer.

As far as the sequencers go, if one of the machines has microtiming MUCH can be accomplished. Pushing the kick around for example can make almost everything sound much more fluid and organic.

I've been keen on trying to use the swing param on the MM, MD to do this somewhat, by swinging every trigger! Combining that with the A4 and OT can give some pretty flow-y sounds... hmmif only there was a track delay on these things, many problems solved!
Chain Chomp
Every track here is made live using only the monomachine and the octatrack (no pc):
www.soundcloud.com/cutoph2
www.soundcloud.com/nobodyslistening
Re:Robot Love! 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Robot Love wrote:

And as for the holden- i can that YES you are not mistaken. At the time, I had just heard him and I wanted to figure out what he was 'doing'. I just had to figure out what what going on there. In my opinion i missed the boat by a mile. His is warm and beautiful. Mine is more of a clicky thing. At the end of it, the project took a life of its own.

Hey, i think there's nothing wrong with imitation. Imitation is just a form of tradition, and i think cann help in learning, even when you don't nail it

The percussion part in this song? Years old, inspired by minimal nominal by 2drops. Go listen, you can hear it! I made a song and through the year i've played with it. Finally i found a home for it. I have 4/5 different tracks that were scrapped that included this part! It feels good to be rid of it. Hope this all helped-

Cheers! You're the best
Go to top Post Reply