As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re: MD - Part Select Feature Request (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: MD - Part Select Feature Request
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
MD - Part Select Feature Request 17 Years, 11 Months ago
I wish you could use the Function + Pattern button combo to select parts ALL the time. This only works in Rec mode now, but would be so handy in other modes for performing.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re: MD - Part Select Feature Request 17 Years, 11 Months ago
I dont get you - you can select parts all the time - if we're thinking of the same thing. :-?
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
If I hold Function and then press one of the x0x grid keys, it will only select the relevant part if I am in Record mode. IF I'm in Mute mode, or just playing back a Pattern regularly, it does not work.

v1.30b
Goomba
If in play/record mode (I think all modes except mute) mode - Function+Trigger selects the track - at least for me

It wont in mute mode because pressing function+trigger cues up the selected track to mute/unmute when you release function. (See page 38 in the manual).
Admin
Weird, before pressing Function + a trigger during play mode was not working for me, now it is. I forgot about the mute release function, oh well.
Re: MD - Part Select Feature Request 17 Years, 10 Months ago
Has anybody noticed when u press a pattern select key THEN function ,the selection will stay on ..
i recently noticed this u guys probably know it ???
Go to top Post Reply