As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Midi Step Sequencing Machine (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Midi Step Sequencing Machine
Boo
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 14 Years, 10 Months ago
I'd like every machinedrum and monomachine synth type to offer a parameter for every knob.

Many now do not have params (first page) for some knobs. I'll take anything even if the parameter controlled is not "musically useful". The knobs are there, why not give us some sort of sound changing parameter. Users will find something to do with the new params.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 14 Years, 8 Months ago
On the MD i like to make several kits up that i keep my fav kicks,snares, etc stored in, but for jamming purposes it's not very useful as i'd need to load that kit and copy the machine i want to use. I think it would be really good if you had a sort of "User defined kit section folder" under the edit menu where you would save just your favorite tweaked kicks,snare,hi-hats etc so it's easy to recall them during a live jam.
In MnM, I wish you could load just a new oscillator, without resetting all the other settings. Sometimes I spend hours tweaking the filter, delay, LFO etc settings until they are just right and then I go hmm, I wonder what these would sound with a different synth.
Admin
tIB was here
^ plus 1000, the option would be very nice. (Id like it on MD too...)
Cappy
Varied and useful global setups on factory reset would make for an easier time after clearing the banks.
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Barfunkel wrote:
In MnM, I wish you could load just a new oscillator, without resetting all the other settings. Sometimes I spend hours tweaking the filter, delay, LFO etc settings until they are just right and then I go hmm, I wonder what these would sound with a different synth.

2nd!

..you can sort of work around it by locking all the parameters to one step, change the machine (oscillator) and then redo all the parameters from the locked step..
I would love it if the firmware in the monomachine can be adapter so it can record the joystick movements when in rec-play mode..
Cappy
the thing with the oscillator is already on MD, just hold function while loading the machine ! then it will only load the synth parameters...
Admin
tIB was here
^ youre shitting me! thanks!

(Ill try it on the mnm too, fingers crossed....)
Admin
tIB was here
HA! It works on the mono too... hold function when you load the new machine in edit and the params stay the same....

Thanks smoof!
Go to top Post Reply