As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Midi Step Sequencing Machine (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Midi Step Sequencing Machine
Hammer Bro
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 14 Years, 10 Months ago
have another idea last night, i'm thinking it's a good one.

machinedrum on normal play mode
function + UP/DOWN arrow -> load PREVIOUS/NEXT KIT

surely easy to do with a midicommand
  The topic has been locked.
nljdj wrote:
Said before but I want all of the simple sine waves on the MD and the Mono.

aren't they already in there?
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
ignatius wrote:
nljdj wrote:

Dont think the MD has Tri or Squ? If so point me there!
nljdj wrote:
ignatius wrote:
nljdj wrote:

Dont think the MD has Tri or Squ? If so point me there!

you said sine waves though.. sines are in there.

sine and triangle are very similar. you can make a saw wave w/a sample in the MDUW or approximate it some how. you can turn anything into a square wave w/distortion/bit reduction and filtering. start w/the FM machines and see where you get. lot's of possibilities there.

are you just after synth sounds in the MD?
is there any reason at all that different step lengths isn't or couldn't be implimented. it is the only reason i want to sell my fricking monomachine and get another spectralis. even my little old nanoloop can do it so i can't imagine it's all that difficult. am i missing something?
stylinghead wrote:
is there any reason at all that different step lengths isn't or couldn't be implimented. it is the only reason i want to sell my fricking monomachine and get another spectralis. even my little old nanoloop can do it so i can't imagine it's all that difficult. am i missing something?

we all are missing something but i wouldn't sell my MnM. it's so immediate and awesome and i love the sound of it.

i hope to demo a spectralis this summer. gonna be on a road trip and i hope to cross paths w/either nova music, noise bug or analogue haven on a little field trip depending on where i end and when.
Admin
tIB was here
^ exciting times! Speccy looks great...
i don't mean to knock the mono, it's an amazing machine but the longer i play it the more obvious the things that irk me become. i think i made the right decision to sel my first speckie to get a mono, it took another two years for os 1.0 to come out and when it does there's a spectralis 2? i just miss the frickin bass on the thing. huge. butter. if anyone is interested in an sfx-6 for 1400, drop me a line.
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 14 Years, 9 Months ago
I want to see a nudge knob on every sound for the MD that goes from +64 / -64 to nudge the drum sound of of quantize... That way there can be some nasty funky humanized 'flying lotus' style beats that come from these units. P-lock heaven!!!!!!

I am pretty serious about this function you guys should all email elektron and tell them. I did saturday.
King Koopa
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 14 Years, 9 Months ago
I would like to see that every empty pattern starts without swing trigs! it's pretty irritating that you need to delete the swing trigs on all tracks if you only want to have swing on one particular track.
Go to top Post Reply