As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs control of md by bitstream (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: control of md by bitstream
Goomba
control of md by bitstream 14 Years, 8 Months ago
Hello, I would like to controler the md sps1 with a btstream pro, how can it be done? thank you
excuse my English
I am French or cheese which stinks
  The topic has been locked.
Re:control of md by bitstream 14 Years, 8 Months ago
midi out of bitstream to midi in of machinedrum. assign parameters in both devices. read the manuals. good luck.
Goomba
Iv'e also bought the Bitstream controller to use with my machine drum. If anybody can help with setuping it right let me know. I,ll start looking into that better real soon and if i find a way to do this i'll post it here.

Anybody using the Bitstream 3x
Goomba
I bought a bitstream controller a while back and began programming it. You need to refer to the manual to get the sysex code to program it. There are specific codes for control parameters. I had the huge board with a ton of knobs.
Goomba
Re:control of md by bitstream 14 Years, 7 Months ago
Guys it's not that hard and worth finding out yourselves so you can get it to your own spec and apply it to other things:

Find the manual for the Bitstream, find out how to assign the Midi CCs to the controls.
Find the manual for the MnM or MD, look in the back to find out which CCs relate to the things you want to control.

Refer between the two, test, repeat until it works.
Goomba
Re:control of md by bitstream 14 Years, 2 Months ago
Hi,

i'd like to have the controller, too. I have a question about the lfos and appregios:
is it possible to trigger any parameter with them or are the appregios just used for notes, not for ccs.

regards
Yoshi
Re:control of md by bitstream 13 Years, 1 Month ago
I have a bitstream lying around, never actually figured out how to work the LFOs, ARPs etc.

Maybe the ministry maybe able to assist.
Go to top Post Reply