As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration
Cappy
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 15 Years, 2 Months ago
everybody has commitments and their own lives to get on with so i think it's pretty cool the number of submissions. After being detained in Dubai for 5 weeks I'm surprised I got anything submitted. Cheers Konkrete (MD), Allerian (MnM), & Bátni (Sid) for your patience & understanding, great working with you guys, would love to try something else, maybe without the constraints. I've still to put details about the tracks up, there just ain't enough hours in the day!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Nothing but positive vibes here too. Unfortunatly Wesen was unable to revert on the Mono collab but no complaints at all here - I'd rather see appearing my joystick soon ...
Admin
onthefly wrote:
After being detained in Dubai for 5 weeks

aural terrorist!1!1 you're lucky you only got "pinched"
Cheers Emnine I well enjoyed it too. I'm really happy that we managed to find some time to do it. It was a bit tricky from both sides but we made it!
It made me focus on MD more, learned few tricks and I finally used song mode more then just putting 3patterns in as I usually do, all good fun!
Game & Watch
just uploaded: mp3 "where is hundbas"

audio-only submission for science collaboration 01
from odLarn and previewlounge

reason there is no actual song sysex file:

time factor: we both became very busy at our respective jobs
(cool coincidence: we both work in the video field, on opposite sides of the world).

therefore i made the executive decision to upload the one mix that we have, and it is a realtime pattern-change session recorded through an RME fireface400.
Admin
So I was going to post a nice index of the collab files next to the assigned pairs. . . but I realized how long it would take and what a PITA it would be. So if you're interested, the audio files and sysex files are in the science labs section of the files "tab" on this site.

i beg forgiveness, blah blah blah. . .

Admin
tIB was here
^ Ha! Shall I upload a file containing all of them (maybe archived as MNM, MD, SID) into the files section for download?

I was going to do this for myself anyway over the next couple of days.
Admin
tIB wrote:
^ Ha! Shall I upload a file containing all of them (maybe archived as MNM, MD, SID) into the files section for download?

I was going to do this for myself anyway over the next couple of days.

be sure to host it offsite -- the file section will only host files up to 8 MB big.

yay users!

(in all seriousness, thanks)
Admin
tIB was here
No probs, Ill look into setting up an EU page on virb today as I have nowhere to host...

Cheers
Admin
tIB wrote:
No probs, Ill look into setting up an EU page on virb today as I have nowhere to host...

Cheers

hey you might want to think about divshare. it's pretty badass and free. i wonder if we should get an account for eu. . .
Go to top Post Reply