As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Science Lab SL01: Collaboration (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Science Lab SL01: Collaboration
Admin
tIB was here
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 15 Years, 2 Months ago
Not a bad idea, though Id rather leave the account opening to you admin sorts, that way you can have control over passwords etc... unless of course you dont care and ill just PM you the login details?
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
tIB was here
Props to Allerian who has said he will host the tracks from the collab on his webspace.

When a link appears Ill post it on here and at the feedback thread here:
http://elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=28&func=view&id=49650&catid=15&limit=10&limitstart=10

I've a feeling I might have missed a couple out; I only found 13 in the end... if this is the case then PM me a download link and we'll get it added to the set one way or another.
Admin
Just so you guys know, I am happy to host the tracks in a subfolder here. The issues isn't hosting it's how you guys want the tracks to be presented. Flash player? Just downloads? etc.

If Allerian wants to put forth the time and efforts, it's much appreciated. In fact, I appreciate any and all who have risen to the communal cause to see this come to fruition. I just wanted to drop you all a line and let you know if there's anything I can do, I will.
Admin
tIB was here
^ Happy to help...

Im all for the Elektron radio running these, but only when you have the time to do it; with a download link on Allerian's site for people to access them all there shouldn't be any rush.

I just wanna hear my (our) tacks on the radio!
Game & Watch
just to mention.. virb.com provides options to be an 'artist' or a 'label'.
their custom player gives the option to listen and also to download (or not); individual tracks can have their own settings.
Admin
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 15 Years, 1 Month ago
thanks to actuel (and me a little bit, lol) the science lab submissions are now up on the Radio! hope you guys enjoy them.

M
Admin
tIB was here
Re:Science Lab SL01: Collaboration 15 Years, 1 Month ago
Nicely done
Go to top Post Reply