As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear infinite sample tricks (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: infinite sample tricks
Re:infinite sample tricks 15 Years, 7 Months ago
nice stuff
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
This machine almost scares me ...
King Koopa
Sound Design and Creative Audio Manipulation in Ableton Live
http://sounddesigntutorials.com
Man, this is a GREAT trick. THIS is what I wanted to do from the very beginning on the MD when I was asking around before I got it. Thank you so much for this tip!

EDIT: I think someone else mentioned this, but you should definitely try assigning other tracks' LFO's to the original track's various parameters. This machine just quintupled in value for me.

- Nick
I can't be the only one here who has fooled around assigning all the LFOs to one track's parameters.
Cappy
Allerian wrote:
I can't be the only one here who has fooled around assigning all the LFOs to one track's parameters.
Oh I did it, long time ago.

I just had my MD for a few weeks, and I've tried weird routings... you can get nice stuff, but to be honest at this time I had no idea of what I was doing.
Cappy
this trick is savage!!! comes out with some true craziness!! just had my md 2 weeks now and this is by far the coolest thing i've come across!! woop woop!!
Admin
Allerian wrote:

heh. yeah, i just have never tried getting anything granular. i often put my HH, secondary snares, blips, etc on start/end/or hold params to get a bit more random and nuanced playing. but never went down this path with it.

cool trick nonetheless.
King Koopa
Sound Design and Creative Audio Manipulation in Ableton Live
http://sounddesigntutorials.com
Allerian wrote:

Nah, I have been doing that since I got my MD. It was one of the primary reasons I got it. I'm just amazed at this particular trick.

- Nick
Re:infinite sample tricks 15 Years, 3 Months ago
Just a bump for a fantastic technique.
Game & Watch
Re:infinite sample tricks 15 Years, 3 Months ago
Nick the Zombie wrote:
Allerian wrote:

Nah, I have been doing that since I got my MD. It was one of the primary reasons I got it. I'm just amazed at this particular trick.

- Nick

I was doing that in the MD from the first day!...I also do that manually in my ESX, hitting the reverse button before the wave reach both edges of the sample...this is a very cool tip indeed
Go to top Post Reply