As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: good trader shout outs
Killer Beez
Re:good trader shout outs 14 Years, 3 Months ago
Just finished a perfect transaction with Gzabriel!
The Mopho was well packed, arrived in a very timely fashion, and Gzabriel was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Re:good trader shout outs 14 Years, 2 Months ago
Just finished up the transaction and delivery of my Monomachine to Eagleroad. Very nice guy and a hassle free bit of business.
Likewise, polyslax made this transaction completely painless. Super helpful guy and very well packed and well cared for monomachine. Perfect!
Admin
Just got my Monome 64 from Chiasticon. Super happy! He's a very nice guy to do business with - helpful and knowledgeable, and takes extremely well care of his gear. It was well packed and looked brand new. Thanks Ch!
Goomba
I have just received an Elektron MD UW MKII, which I bought from Phunk. Transaction went perfectly and I am now a proud owner of an Elektron MD (which is also in great condition also).

Phunk was a great to do business with.
King Koopa
MD UW MKII + MNM SFX60 MKII + OT DPS-1
Re:good trader shout outs 14 Years, 1 Month ago
MELTEDSPIDER IS A SUPERNICE SELLER,
I am the happy owner of immaculate condition, almost MINT Machinedrum UW MKII with TM
Arrived fast and safe from United Arab Emirates to Ukraine
Huge thanks!
Goomba
Just bought koshimazakis Machinedrum . Excellent transaction , very smooth - great communication - arrived next day . TOP SELLER.
I can also recommend Five Alive as great buyer! Send me lots of money very fast. Hope you are enjoying the MD Jonny, treat her well
Goomba
Hats off to both Space6oy and YesNo for very quick, painless purchases and trades.
Goomba
I just want to give a HUGE thank you to Gzabriel for letting me buy his Monomachine MkII. He is a very honest guy, quick on the communication and easy to deal with. This is my first piece of Elektron gear and I am very happy to have gotten it from someone on this forum!
Go to top Post Reply