As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Your Music links under the user profiles. (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Your Music links under the user profiles.
King Koopa
All your base are belong to us!
Your Music links under the user profiles. 18 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi!

I have a suggestion to link user uploads to their profiles grouped by type, as in the categories in the download section. Besides being kinda sweet it would also reduce the need for linking in the threads.

And btw, there seems to be some kind of bug in the upload function causing the download section to not update properly.

I can't find this one under downloads for example:
http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=29&lid=75
I did expect to find it under Sound Examples - MachineDrum UW but maybe I'm just messed up...

/Andreas
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Re: Your Music links under the user profiles. 18 Years, 9 Months ago
There are many enhancements we are going to make to the upcoming revision of the site, including simplifying navigation and streamlining the upload process.

It seems that uploaded files are already included in the user profiles. There are at the bottom of the profile page for each user. The file you mentioned was not located in UW Sound Examples, possibly because the original poster did not specify this in the upload process. I have moved the file to its proper home.

Thank you for your suggestions! They are always welcome.

/Scott
Killer Beez
when you make these changes - can you bring back the chat? I feel like I only saw it briefly one day, and then it was gone. I think there are enough users on here now that having a chat would be sweet!
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Sure, that would be cool. I had some trouble getting chat working with the current codebase, but when I update the software to the lastest version, I'll take another crack at it.
King Koopa
All your base are belong to us!

glaive wrote:
There are many enhancements we are going to make to the upcoming revision of the site, including simplifying navigation and streamlining the upload process.

It seems that uploaded files are already included in the user profiles. There are at the bottom of the profile page for each user.

/Scott

I see a few files now but I didn't see them on the user I was looking at prior to my post. And there are still files missing. I just had a look at milkmans profile and there are only three entries there and I know he have uploaded alot more than that. Something is askew.

And while I'm at it , The files are listed as Downloads which is a bit confusing. I'd prefer the title Uploads by or something equally clever.

I'm sure the new revision will be rock solid 8-). Keep up the good work!
Go to top Post Reply