As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Call for Eletron related music (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Call for Eletron related music
Goomba
Call for Eletron related music 18 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi,

I would like to invite everyone over here to provide some music for my radio show. I have a FM radio show on Radio Banzai and also a 24 hour internet broadcast at www.eatconcrete.net. It would be a nice idea to
make a compilation of Elekron related music...a special broadcast dedicated to these wonderfull machines. If anyone's interested: please send me an email.
In meantime, check out my site at www.eatconcrete.net, where you will find the stream and can download about 15 mixes.

Cheers,

Pete
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
Re: Call for Eletron related music 18 Years, 9 Months ago
ah great! wish i had elektronish stuff ready, too busy with another project right now...
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Pete,

You might want to go through the files that people have uploaded here. When you find tracks you want to spin, email the artists for permission. I'm sure they'll be cool with it.

/Scott
King Koopa
You can play my chillum the 3rd if you want. Dunno if it's suitable. It's in the your music.
Killer Beez
there is some on my site too - but mostly I uploaded or referred to songs here - just let me know if you want them. I mean, its not elektron only, but elektrons products are usually at the core of my stuff.
Goomba
Thanks for your contributions/reactions....I have heard some and will listen to the rest as soon as possible. First get some sleep I will let you all know in meantime.
Cheers,

Pete.
Boo
i have a new track online which you're welcome to use. it's mainly MD except some MS2000 for the bassline and floaty bits

http://www.arseyrob.com/mp3s/TheresATigerOnTheBoat.mp3

just be sure to credit Arsey Rob

ta!
Go to top Post Reply