As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: stuff!
Kong
mr. applehead
stuff! 18 Years, 9 Months ago
hey, im considering selling some things to get a monomachine, if anyones interested i can send pics and immediately list on ebay if required.. paypal ok.
AKAI VX90 RACK POLYSYNTH
JOMOX X-BASE 09
ELEKTRON SIDSTATION
ROLAND MKS 30 RACK POLYSYNTH
ROLAND PG200 PROGRAMMER
ROLAND MC-8 MICROCOMPOSER
im in melbourne australia my email address is gehayman@hotmail.com
phone 0428857764
gab
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re: stuff! 18 Years, 9 Months ago
hello neonleg,

i just shot you an email at your hotmail account

thanks
actuel
Kong
mr. applehead
hi actuel,
just noticed a monomachine keyboard on ebay if your still after one. i didnt get your email tho.. weird
regards, neonleg
Admin
...that is strange! i just sent you a PM.

thanks for the word on the MnM sfx-6...i saw that too. i'm probably gonna hold out for a minute on the SFX-6. i've got a UW coming in the mail soonish and have gigs coming up as well. so its probably not the best time for swapping out my sfx60 and gathering up more funds for something i don't totally 'need'. plus, while i lust after some of the integrated features the keys bring, i love the sheer portability of my 60.

ironically i'm PM'ing you for one of you fine machines. which of course i 'need'! :-D

peace
a
Kong
mr. applehead
you gonna love the UW!! its the ultimo!!
i think id go for the 60, although i really need a keyboard, the 6 is heaps bigger.. dont know if i can justify the space required (without selling more gear!)
i sent you a reply thru the tube re. the sid. ill give you a heads up in a day or two.. gotta sleep on it - make sure its the right thing to do!! i hope you understand
all the best, neonleg
Go to top Post Reply