As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode?
Goomba
Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode? 15 Years, 10 Months ago
Please answer, as in a song mode to lose songs during live execution without a stop and without pauses. Thanks
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
tIB was here
Re:Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode? 15 Years, 10 Months ago
If Im reading right theres two ways I know of to avoid stopping and loading silences-
1 create really long songs in song mode (eg 4 songs in one song mode chain) or...
2 load songs when allowing delay feedback to roll in mute mode: it will only fade when you reactivate the track.
Boo
Re:Question on a song mode. How to play alive in a song mode? 15 Years, 10 Months ago
tIB wrote:
If Im reading right theres two ways I know of to avoid stopping and loading silences-
1 create really long songs in song mode (eg 4 songs in one song mode chain) or...
2 load songs when allowing delay feedback to roll in mute mode: it will only fade when you reactivate the track.

yes - long song works!

usually i loop a pattern or several paterns with right tempo and mutes
then i jump manually to next "loop" of other paterns in the same song. sometimes even in "edit" mode because of "longer" window.
Goomba
hmmm....
I regret. A mode of a song very good. A convenient mode. Why there is no opportunity to use it up to the end. The delay of a sound means only will solve a problem. Then most to switch a song and still, certainly, long songs. And it is possible to copy a song entirely and to place in other song or only patterns to type. Forgive for English I from Russia and language yet I do not know in perfection, I write through the translator. =))
Boo
maxrobo wrote:
hmmm....
I regret. A mode of a song very good. A convenient mode. Why there is no opportunity to use it up to the end. The delay of a sound means only will solve a problem. Then most to switch a song and still, certainly, long songs. And it is possible to copy a song entirely and to place in other song or only patterns to type. Forgive for English I from Russia and language yet I do not know in perfection, I write through the translator. =))

if you have very complicate SONG with lot of paterns, ofsets, tempo changes etc it is not good idea to merge that song with another one. lets make a pause for applaud...

but if you like live improvisation with paterns or patern - you easy could make a "long song" with lot of songs included
Goomba
Probably indeed. Thanks. A problem that I play an alive techno and people come to dance, and the pause between songs can spoil it mood. =)
Admin
tIB was here
Ive always been quite partial to the odd bar of beat stopped delaly feedback on the dancefloor
King Koopa
Sound Design and Creative Audio Manipulation in Ableton Live
http://sounddesigntutorials.com
tIB wrote:
Ive always been quite partial to the odd bar of beat stopped delaly feedback on the dancefloor

I used to rely on this quite a bit back when I didn't have a smooth way to transitioning between tracks
Goomba
=B5@5A=>, 65B 1KBL 2K?CABOB =>2CN ?@>H82:8 A8AB576=>ABLN 703@C7>: ?5A5= 2> 2@5A?@>872545=8O? C45:0 45;0BL B0: :0: 5ABL A?0A81> 70 A>25BK!
Hero of Winds
maxrobo wrote:
=B5@5A=>, 65B 1KBL 2K?CABOB =>2CN ?@>H82:8 A8AB576=>ABLN 703@C7>: ?5A5= 2> 2@5A?@>872545=8O? C45:0 45;0BL B0: :0: 5ABL A?0A81> 70 A>25BK!
....Apparently.
Go to top Post Reply