As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Samples
Killer Beez
Samples 18 Years, 10 Months ago
I dont know if anyone has seen them yet - but last night I put some samples from my XBase09 in the downloads section as a gift to the UW users out there of which I am not one

They are tuned neutrally, and can be shifted without losing too much of the nice sound. I ran these samples out of the XBase through my Hamptone Jfet preamp, through a tube compressor and into my motu 896. They sound great - so snatch them up!
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
Re: Samples 18 Years, 9 Months ago
i'm not a fan of the Xbase (used to own one) and i don't own a UW but i'll check 'm out. thank!
Killer Beez
Very cool to have XBase09 samples. I already have a lot of samples for my UW, but I'm very curious to check these out. I just love to build 32 samples super-sample-set.
Killer Beez
I just made these for my MPC and figured I'd share - they are not anything spectacular, but hey - they sound good. I still need to add something with the more 808ish tone to it.
Chain Chomp
Come to think of it, I might just have some fairly rare samples that this set of folks might very well appreciate. One of the first pieces of gear I've owned is a circuit-bent TR-505, and when I had my MPC1K, I went to some length to cull a fairly representative selection of the glitched-out, feedback-saturated craziness that this 505 created. I'm about to hit the sack now, but I'm quite sure that I still have them. They were recorded dry, and were all normalized after the fact.

If I can find them, I'll put them up in a couple days. I'll do it quicker if interest is expressed.

cchocjr
Kong
mr. applehead
"interest!"

iv got an xbase but id love to check your glitchy 505!
all the best, gaB
Admin
expressed interest here as well :-D

peace
actuel
Killer Beez
I mean, you just cant say no to drum samples!
Chain Chomp

cchocjr wrote:
Come to think of it, I might just have some fairly rare samples that this set of folks might very well appreciate. One of the first pieces of gear I've owned is a circuit-bent TR-505, and when I had my MPC1K, I went to some length to cull a fairly representative selection of the glitched-out, feedback-saturated craziness that this 505 created. I'm about to hit the sack now, but I'm quite sure that I still have them. They were recorded dry, and were all normalized after the fact.

If I can find them, I'll put them up in a couple days. I'll do it quicker if interest is expressed.

cchocjr

Alright. I've uploaded the schtuff in the 'download' section. Have at it!

cchocjr
Killer Beez
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Go to top Post Reply