As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge #1 Elektron fanboy (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: #1 Elektron fanboy
Re: #1 Elektron fanboy 18 Years, 6 Months ago
ja... had some time the last days, so i built some furniture to hold my elektrons
but the whole cable thing...is still messy. :-?

:-D
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa

paalaala wrote:
ja... had some time the last days, so i built some furniture to hold my elektrons
but the whole cable thing...is still messy. :-?

is that a elektron Ghost in that image? haha looks sick man!!

yes...its a ghost!
i am fooling around a little bit with my digicam.
made also some nice artwork with the elektron boxes.

guckst du...

in a few days you will find all of my pics at: www.art.juno6.de ,at the moment i am working on the site. :-D
Killer Beez
I have that same little behringer mixer! Scored mine for $25 its worth every penny!

Noisey as hell though, but if you feed it hot signal from the elektron boxes you can get a good S/N ratio working for you.

milkmansnd wrote:
good stuff - now you just gotta build some real cables not that HOSA junk :-o

could you please tell us more? i never really learned too much about what makes a good cable. I've got pretty much all Hosa stuff and I've no complaints, but I've not tried anything else so I have no comparisons to make. I've heard some people go on and on about top of the line cables and I've heard other people say that the whole theory behind that is garbage. I trust your technical opinion, given all that you've contributed from it to this site, so I'd be interested to hear more on this topic from you. perhaps start another thread on it under the appropriate forum?
Game & Watch
Re: #1 Elektron fanboy 18 Years, 5 Months ago
Man. I have some ok stuff...but it isn't all hooked up lie you guys. I hook things up as I need them on a small table.
Re: #1 Elektron fanboy 18 Years, 4 Months ago
the mighty a-frame, holding the (from bottom to top) - roland sh-09, nord G2, Arp odyssey, yammy mixer, roland rs-09, future retro revolution, and the CS-15 sits atop .

towards the window, the crumar orchestrator and juno 6 relax between sessions. a buddies kawai k5000s sits at the top, wondering what it's gotten itself into.

the elektron triplets, and their little friends the Agonizer, the Butt Probe, and the Sherman Filterbank. and the XTK

angsty corner of the desk shot, featuring my cheap les paul, dubbed "bitch"

another shot for the heck of it

Game & Watch
Damn, that set-up is rediculous...jealous of the Sid, the Revolution and the Metasonix stuff.
wow! that's some nice gear pr0n right there but those shots make me feel seriously claustrophobic. I don't think I could sit in there and work for more than a few minutes. PLAY, yes; but work, no. :-D

for anyone feeling as claustrophobic as I, here's something to alleviate it for you.

nah, not claustrophobic at all - everything is within reach, there's about a 5x5' space in the center of the room to spread out. I fit two other guys in here to record once a week and there's never any problems
Go to top Post Reply