As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years, 3 Months ago
earsmack wrote:
REPOST FROM ORIGINAL THREAD TO DOCUMENT HERE:

As I was playing through some songs I programmed in the last firmware version (and now have upgraded to 1.52b) I noticed that END is ignored.

For example, in 2 songs I have the last step being a 2 beat section of a pattern. (ie: a kick/crash to end the tune). In the previous firmware this worked fine. In 1.52b it plays this last step repeatedly and ignored the END. The UI makes it LOOK like the song stops - END is quickly scrolled into view and then the song scrolls back to the top but alas the last pattern (2 beats in this case) plays continually. Manually pressing the STOP button stops the insanity.

Anyone else seen this? I have two songs that exhibit this issue.

same here: END not working
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Maschine
Edirol PCR- 300
BCR 2000
Mika Technika wrote:
earsmack wrote:
REPOST FROM ORIGINAL THREAD TO DOCUMENT HERE:

As I was playing through some songs I programmed in the last firmware version (and now have upgraded to 1.52b) I noticed that END is ignored.

For example, in 2 songs I have the last step being a 2 beat section of a pattern. (ie: a kick/crash to end the tune). In the previous firmware this worked fine. In 1.52b it plays this last step repeatedly and ignored the END. The UI makes it LOOK like the song stops - END is quickly scrolled into view and then the song scrolls back to the top but alas the last pattern (2 beats in this case) plays continually. Manually pressing the STOP button stops the insanity.

Anyone else seen this? I have two songs that exhibit this issue.

same here: END not working

Same here. END skips to last pattern and continues playing
and midi sync problem: md(master) mnm(slave) play md and click on the tempo button on mnm and check bpm variations. this is also been in older versions of os and in the new one.
King Koopa
answer about the 2 'lfo bugs':

Hi there, Yes the LFO's are not there, but you can still affect the LFO parameters found in the routing page. An LFO for the master tracks isn't really needed and would pose a conceptual problem. Regarding the other problem - don't forget that you need to trig the track when using the EXP/iEXP waveforms. JonElektron

Goomba
After figuring out the original sync issues with my MD I've been rocking away nicely for the last few months, until......

1.52b !!!!!

Now it's not recognizing external midi clock or control.

Can't seem to find if I can downgrade to 1.50.

Anyone else have this issue? / any fixes??
Goomba
o.k. after a series of switching cables and trying to re-install 1.52, I came across people having problems with using TurboMidi with the TM-1. I HAD previously never had a problem with it, so it didn't come to mind right away. (this is also after having to do a factory restart because at one point my MD didn't even seem to want to receive ANY midi messages.....)

So after turning the TurboMidi off, crackin a beer, and waiting for the slower transfer, I'm back in action with the sync.

damn, it's amazing how troubling a short series of problems can be when it's a piece you love so much
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Function+Ext does not reset Inp-Ga machines effects. Say if I have a synth running into the md and wash it out with reverb and delay, Function+Ext resets the parameter value but does not turn the reverb off, you have to follow up with a knob twist to turn the verb or effect off.
nljdj wrote:
Function+Ext does not reset Inp-Ga machines effects. Say if I have a synth running into the md and wash it out with reverb and delay, Function+Ext resets the parameter value but does not turn the reverb off, you have to follow up with a knob twist to turn the verb or effect off.

Try pressing Function+Ext a second time. OS 1.52b was supposed to fix the Function + Ext problem, but I'm finding still sometimes having to press it twice.
Goomba
Since I upgraded my MnM mk I to OS 1.21b, when I enter song mode, sometimes the split screen song display does not pop up. Also since I upgraded, when entering song mode, the visual representation of the knobs on the parameters sometimes disappear and are replaced by numbers (as they should be), but sometimes they don't. Keep those updates coming!
Hammer Bro
Monomachine
On poly mode, when you switch on midi seq, all the parameters are lock and can't be change except with Parameter lock, the track with the same number of the one selected on poly mode is the only one who still work nice.
Go to top Post Reply